Volume Pills Review
Risk of Side Effects
Volume Pills has a mix of pros and cons. If you’re struggling with low semen production or low ejaculate and you know the root is erectile dysfunction, heart disease, or high cholesterol, the product may work for you. Most of the ingredients are linked to improving the heart functions or circulatory system. What that means, really, is that if the reason for your low semen production is due to something else, the product might not be helpful. But, otherwise, all signs indicate that the product works. Overall, we’re giving Volume Pills an Okay/Acceptable rating.
What is Volume Pills?
Volume Pills are supplements that increase the volume, thickness, and production of semen, and also said to produce stronger, firmer erections and increase virility and sex drive. The pills are manufactured by a company called Natural Health Sciences, the maker of other related dietary supplements.
The product is marketed for men who want or need to produce more semen, but the company makes a lot of difficult to prove claims that go beyond that, such as making men more appealing to women because women like men who have more semen. That may or may not be true, but it’s not something you can get from a pill.
Instead, there are a lot of positives about it, including really strong user reviews.Volume Pills are sold online in various places, as well as at VolumePills.com. The product is also available on LemInternet.com (which owns its manufacturer, Marabou Ltd.). If you buy on LemInternet.com there are multiple packages that include other products.
Volume Pills includes two ingredients that are trademarked by Marabou Ltd: Drilizen™ and Solidilin™.
Volume Pills Benefits and Claims
There are tons of claims that the manufacturer makes about Volume Pills. Here are some of them:
- Increase in the volume of semen
- Bigger and firmer erections when ready for sex
- Increased testosterone
- Increased blood flow
- Less likely to have premature ejaculation
- High sex drive
- “More frequent sexual thoughts”
Naturally, an increased water intake is critical for semen production, and the package directions for Volume Pills are to take 2 tablets with water every day, and not to exceed 6 tablets in a day. It’s not fast-acting. Ongoing use is required in order to experience the benefits. Additionally, the company advises customers to refrain from masturbation or sex for 7 days in order to give the product time to work.
On the company’s website, the messaging is mostly about producing a lot of semen/cum, and being able to ejaculate further and more often. A lot of emphasis is placed on how sexy or compelling it is to be able to ejaculate long and far, though the issue of low sperm count or semen production definitely goes beyond that.
Complete Volume Pills Review and Evaluation
This review takes into consideration a number of things, before we decide if Volume Pills is worth taking or not. We look at its price, availability, potential side effects, and user reviews. We also look at whether or not users have a choice from a few different varieties to meet their needs. After that, we consider whether or not doctors have gone on record recommending the product, and if there are any clinical trials on the product itself (not just individual ingredients within it).
What we looked at:
- Clinical studies
- Doctor recommendations
- User reviews
- Risks of side effects
We’ve rated Volume Pills based on the above criteria, from 0 (Very Poor) to 5 (Excellent).
|Ratings for Volume Pills|
|4 (Good) – You can get Volume Pills in a variety of places. One of the upsides is that it’s available on Ebay, and there are customer ratings and reviews you can read. The downside is that you can’t get the product at places like retail stores, or on major retailers like Walmart, Alpha XR, and Amazon. We give Volume Pills a Good rating for availability.|
|1 (Poor) – Volume Pills seems very expensive compared to other over the counter products designed to increase sperm. It’s at least $65.00 per month, depending on where you buy it, for a one month supply. Similar products are about $20 cheaper per month. We give Volume Pills a Poor rating for price.|
|N/A – There aren’t any other varieties of Volume Pills – no maximum strength versions or anything like that. In this case, we’ll give the product an N/A rating, but ideally, we would have liked to see at least one additional variety since sperm production needs might vary, based on the root cause.|
|2 (Lacking) – According to the website for Volume Pills as well as for another product containing Drilizen and Solidilin, these two ingredient blends have some medical research from a Malaysian institute. However, that research isn’t published anywhere online that we can find. If a real research study exists, or, if the research study supports the claims, it should be available online. Because we aren’t sure there really is any clinical research for the trademarked ingredients, or the final product, we give it a Lacking rating for clinical studies.|
|2 (Lacking) -.There are no real, official recommendations from a medical doctor that we can find for Volume Pills. While this isn’t unique or unexpected for sexual performance pills, it’s still a downside, especially considering that there are prescription pills that do come with doctor recommendations. We rate this criteria as Lacking for now.|
|3 (Okay) – Some user reviews are really strong and support Volume Pills as an effective supplement for increasing sperm production. However, there are negative reviews, too, and the company doesn’t publish testimonials, either. Overall, the reviews are somewhat mixed, so we give Volume Pills an Okay rating for user reviews.|
|Risk of Side Effects|
|3 (Okay) – Though the makers of Volume Pills insist there are no side effects, there are known side effects with some of its primary ingredients. There is definitely a potential risk of side effects. We give Volume Pills an Okay rating for this criteria.|
|3 (Okay) – Overall, based on a number of factors, Volume Pills gets an Okay/Acceptable rating. There’s some indication that it works, but it’s expensive and there are potential side effects to consider.|
Volume Pills Pros and Cons
Here are our Volume Pills pros and cons, based on user reviews and manufacturer’s description of the product.
- Available online with discreet shipping
- Potent ingredients
- Some indication that it works as intended
- Mixed user reviews
- Lack of clinical research
- Lack of doctor recommendations
- Potential side effects
Does Volume Pills really work? Results and effects
Volume Pills gets high marks from users, with over 4 star ratings of the product on Ebay and other sites. Users say that it works after long-term use. Some users, though, claim that while their semen is thicker, there’s not more of it.
The company posted sample results from a test where men used Volume Pills for three months. The first man was experiencing “weak orgasm intensity” and according to the company doubled or tripled the intensity by month three. It’s difficult to measure intensity, so we just have to take their word for it.
The second man was experiencing “poor ejaculation” and this one, unlike the first, had some specific and potentially measurable results. Results included “spurting further distance,” better arc in ejaculation and ability to shoot his ejaculate further.
The third man experienced what many men with erectile dysfunction experience, which is low ejaculation volume. According to this man, results included an increase in volume by 500% by month three as well as thicker ejaculate.
What makes Volume Pills work?
The ingredients in Volume Pills work by supporting the production of semen, as well as increasing blood flow to the penis for stronger and more powerful erections. The pills also work to keep the immune system and cardiovascular system healthy, and to significantly increase sexual desire and libido. The majority of the herbs in Volume Pills are used for heart related treatments.
Semen is produced in the testes, prostate gland, seminal vesicle, and bulbourethral glands. If the volume of semen is low, there could be a number of reasons why. Low testosterone is one potential issue that could cause a decrease in seminal fluid or sperm count.
It would be irresponsible to say that a pill like Volume Pills is always the answer for low ejaculate. There could be blockages or swelling that is preventing ejaculate, or making it seem weak. Retrograde ejaculate is another potential issue, where instead of being forced out through the penis, it goes into the bladder.
Volume Pills addresses a couple of potential causes. The rest should be diagnosed by a doctor.
Volume Pills Ingredients:
- Drilizen™– Proprietary blend of ingredients manufactured by Marabou Ltd. Drilizen™ causes blood vessels to dilate by releasing nitric oxide, increasing blood flow.
- Solidilin™– Also a trademarked blend of ingredients manufactured by Marabou Ltd., Solidilin™ is an aphrodisiac that is intended to boost sexual desire.
- Lingzhi (fruit)– Lingzhi is a mushroom, and is known for improving the function of the heart and the cardiovascular system, and for treating cholesterol issues. High cholesterol and blockages in the artery can be associated with erectile dysfunction due to the decreased blood flow.
- Emblica Officinalis (berry)– Also known as Indian Gooseberry. Known for treating “hardening of the arteries” and reducing bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Fucus Vesiculosus (root)– Also known as Bladderwrack. Like Indian Gooseberry, Bladderwrack is known for treating the circulatory system and high cholesterol. There are side effects associated with this seaweed plant.
- Hong Hua Fen (flower)– Hong Hua flower is a Chinese medicinal herb used for a number of issues, but is linked with increased blood flow.
- Rou Gui (bark)– Otherwise known as Cinnamon Bark, which is common in male enhancement supplements. Cinnamon Bark is taken to promote blood circulation as it dilates the blood vessels.
- Tian Men Dong (roots and shoots)– Also known as Asparagus Root. This Chinese medicinal herb is known for helping the body produce more fluids, and is also known to be an aphrodisiac.
- Xian Mao (roots)– Xian Mao is commonly associated with the treatment of impotence, low testosterone, and incontinence.
- Dong Chong Xia Cao (fruit) – Dong Chong Xia Cao is a Chinese medicinal herb linked with the treatment of impotence.
- Ku Gua (fruit) – Otherwise known as Bitter Melon, Kua Gua is linked indirectly to the treatment of impotence, but only impotence that is caused by diabetes. Bitter melon is an insulin stabilizer.
- Arjuna (bark) – A traditional Indian medicinal herb used for the treatment of heart disease.
- 4, 5, 7 trihydroxyflavone (leaf) – Otherwise known as Apigenin. Apigenin is a flavonoid that is linked to an increase in testosterone.
Is Volume Pills safe to use?
Generally, yes. If taken as directed, Volume Pills should be safe to use. The packaging does specify not to take more than 6 pills in a day, though men make take more than 2 pills if desired.
Volume Pills Side effects and contraindications
The manufacturer claims that there aren’t any side effects with Volume Pills. That would be difficult to pull off, though, because several of the ingredients contained in the product are known for having side effects, and none of the ingredients specifically address or neutralize those side effects.
Lingzhi and Hong Hua Fen are both linked to unpleasant side effects, including dizziness, headaches, and upset stomach.
Side effects with bladderwrack include acne – due to iodine levels – kidney problems, tremors, increased blood pressure and pulse, and stomach pain.
Where to Buy Volume Pills
Volume Pills are available online from a few different retailers. The product is also available on a couple websites that are managed by the manufacturer. There are differences in pricing depending on where the product is purchased. The biggest benefit to purchasing directly from the company is the discreet billing, but the cost may be higher than elsewhere.
This is a list of known places where Volume Pills can be purchased.